This cookies policy should be read in conjunction with our Privacy Statement. A cookie is a small text file that our website may place and store in the browser on your device.
We may use three types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and are used to make our website easier for you to use by enabling you to move around it, help stop automatic programs from abusing our online forms to send spam, and remember your choice of whether you accept or decline cookies.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to distinguish you from other users of our website and remember your preferences, and personalise our content for you (where such functionality is present on our website).
If you do not consent to us storing cookies in your browser:
- You can click the button in the banner at the top of the page on our website to tell us you decline cookies.
- You can remove them from your device if you wish via your browser.
- You can change your browser settings so that it either blocks cookies altogether or asks you if you would like to accept them from some websites.
Some of our cookies are essential for our site to work properly (the interactive parts, such as enquiry and contact forms).